Mid-Atlantic Mystery Shoppers (MAMS) provides “Secret Shopper” services with a focus on apartment, condominium, and housing clients. The company assigns shoppers who gather written, audio, and sometimes video information that is then provided to clients so that they can measure the effectiveness of their management, marketing, and customer service efforts. The previous midatlanticmysteryshopper.com website offered information about the company and its services but did not provide the tools and functionality required to effectively recruit customers and shoppers, manage multiple projects, or generate client reports.
Mid-Atlantic Mystery Shoppers needed a professional website that better reflected its services and the tools necessary to recruit shoppers and generate reports for clients. It was particularly important that the site could serve as an online “hub” for Mid-Atlantic’s daily business activities and that the process of managing multiple clients, employees, and projects be as automated as possible.
DatAchieve provided MAMS with a new, mobile-responsive website with content that can be easily maintained by non-technical staff and custom dashboard areas for clients, shoppers, and administrators, including:
- Shopper Dashboard– A password-protected area where shoppers can complete a secure application, view available openings, assign themselves to projects, report their shopping experience, and view assignment and payment history.
- Client Dashboard– A password-protected area where clients can post openings, request secret shoppers, and view reports.
- Interactive Map– A map of available assignments, including the ability to click and reveal project details and self assign shoppers.
- Reporting– An archive of reports that can be accessed by clients. Depending upon the information collected, reports can include rating averages over time, providing clients with a quick reference to improving or decreasing reviews.
- Messaging– An onsite messaging system that enables communication between shoppers and clients without revealing personal identities.
- Media File Uploads– The ability to upload audio and video files for inclusion in shopping reports.