DatAchieve is seeking a full-time Design/Production Assistant to work collaboratively with the team and clients. Team member should be open to learning new skills and to support the DatAchieve team in projects in production. This includes but not limited to updating website content, troubleshooting website errors, helping on location photo shoots, creating graphics. Our ideal candidate is starting their career in the design or marketing environment, hungry for experience, and eager to learn new things.
DatAchieve offers a competitive hourly pay rate, medical benefits, paid vacation, holidays, and personal leave, a 401k retirement plan, and free parking. Give us a call at 301-791-2622 or submit your application below.
Responsibilities & Qualifications >
- Answer phone calls and give great customer service.
- Update website themes and plugins
- Perform Go Live/Website launch Process.
- Perform trainings for clients on site usage
- Help manage client emails
- Discuss with client changes requested
- Help in any changes/edits requested by client. This could involve content, code, and/or design edits.
- Create graphics as needed
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other Adobe Creative Suite software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web is a plus
- Open to learning new skills, tools and strategies
- Team mindset