We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer with DatAchieve Digital, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating custom WordPress theme designs and coding.
- Experience building WordPress websites
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- An ability to multi-task with shifting priorities
- Working knowledge of MySQL and LAMP server hosting environment
- A solid understanding of SEO principles and creating search engine friendly web pages
- An ability to work directly with clients to provide support and training
DatAchieve offers a competitive hourly pay rate, medical benefits, paid vacation, holidays, and personal leave, a 401k retirement plan, and free parking. Give us a call at 301-791-2622 or submit your application below.