Social media has its benefits if used correctly. Taking advantage of the digital world is key when running a business in today’s society. The analysis of feedback is a big part of growing from social media. Whether it be positive or negative comments, feedback, or direct messages, this is what we learn from as producers. Listening to the consumers and being open to new and adaptable ideas is how you grow as a company and establish trust between you and your following.
Comments especially show whether or not customers are happy with their experience with your brand. An example of this is Twitter and Instagram comments.
LET’S BREAK DOWN THE IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS:
- Previous problems that have been solved can be re-explained. This will increase trust with your consumers.
- People looking to buy something will be encouraged by positive comments which will boost sales.
- You can see what things are going well, and learn from what isn’t.
- Be responsive! Did a commenter ask a question, try to give them a professional answer. Try to redirect the negativity into positive feedback.
- People want their complaints and ideas to be respected. A quick and appropriate response is always helpful.
- Responsive businesses get more comments from people who visit their business profile. They also attract more non-followers.
It’s been shown that 33% of users prefer to contact brands on social media, rather than call customer support. Using these tools to redirect negative comments in a positive direction, and being responsive will help improve sales and make your brand seem inclusive and inviting.
Interested in content marketing? Check out our other blog post to learn more about tools and tips on how to improve your knowledge of consumer interest.
Leave a Reply